Before retrieving the purchase and sale documents in accounting, you have to verify if the cost processing was correctly done. Each input document is registered at the cost price. Each output document is registered at the sell price, in which the cost price is included.
The correlations between the total company stock are the following :
1. The stock analysis at the cost price = The stock evolution at the cost price (Stocks)
2. The initial stock from the stock evolution = The stock analysis at the end of the previous period (Stocks)
3. The total entries in the stock evolution = The journal of sales ( intern / import invoices ) storeble (Sales)
4. The total output from the stock evolution = The cost of goods sold additions found in sale margin reports (Stocks)
These correlations can be checked on deposit if the program works on the FIFO method on deposits or the cost price is the same on all deposits.
1. The total entries from the evolution deposit = The total transferring entries
2. The total output from the evolution deposit = The total transferring output (returns) + Sale at cost price
(from the sale margin)
If these correlations aren’t correct, then you have to correct them manually ( recommended if the program uses the FIFO method ) or automatically by automatic discharge (CMP).